• Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke are the leading causes of death in women.
• Cardiovascular Disease is the number one killer in the U.S. for both men and women.
• Women are 10 times more likely to die from heart attacks than from breast cancer.
• Approximately 60% of all heart attacks occur in persons without prior evidence of coronary heart disease.
• 80% of the people with coronary artery disease have the same cholesterol values as those with no disease.
• Cardiovascular Disease claims more lives each year than the next five leading causes of death combined.
• Sixty percent of all deaths in the U.S. are attributed to Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke.
• Over 40% of all people age 45+ have Cardiovascular Disease. 1 million people die of Cardiovascular Disease each year.
• Almost 150,000 Americans killed by Cardiovascular Disease each year are under age 65.
• Nearly 2,600 Americans die of Cardiovascular Disease each day, one death every 33 seconds, more than the deaths caused by all forms of cancer.
• Since 1984, heart disease has claimed the lives of more females than males.
HOW WE CAN HELP
InSight Ultrasound Specialists, Inc. offers convenient, affordable and confidential screenings focused on your vascular health and improving your chances of avoiding a catastrophic, debilitating and often deadly illness. The following screenings are available:
The screenings offered are simple and painless. They are performed by a highly trained and experienced Board Certified Vascular Ultrasound Technologist using ultrasound technology, and are interpreted by a Board Certified Radiologist. To learn more, please read "Understanding The Results".
These screenings are non-invasive and are administered in a private setting. Often within minutes, life-threatening diseases are identified, enabling the participant's physician to administer life saving and preventive measures, to ensure quality of life.
Don't miss out. Call or contact InSight Ultrasound Specialists, Inc. for locations & dates. You are also urged to check out "My Personal Story" for a first hand testimonial about how one of these life-saving exams helped prevent a catastrophic event in a 42 year old with NO risk factors.
GET SCREENED, BECAUSE THE FIRST WARNING SIGN OF A STROKE OR A HEART ATTACK USUALLY IS A STROKE OR A HEART ATTACK.